Favorite Beauty Products: Version 2

Someone recently told me that they took my beauty product advice to heart and now they use some of these products on a daily basis. Well, that totally made my week, so I decided to share a few more of my favorite Sephora/drug store favorite products.

1. Too Faced Brow Envy Kit ($35 at Sephora) - anyone who knows me well knows that I'm obsessed with eyebrows. I've always dreamed of having Lily Collins eyebrows, but it's just not in the cards for me so I fake it 'til I make it (never). I've tried pretty much every eyebrow product on the market. For me, powder works better than a pencil. I recommend going one shade lighter than your natural brow color for the best results. This Too Faced eyebrow kit allows you to mix and match shades and comes with the best brushes and tweezers. I don't use the stuff in the drawer, but it is a cute little compartment, which I'm obviously a fan of. Pros: really awesome powder and tools and lasts forever. Cons: sort of bulky and takes up a lot of room in my makeup case.

2. Benefit Lemon-Aid ($20 at Sephora) - this is technically an eyelid primer, but I use it under my eyes as well. I have really bad dark circles and this is one of the only correcting creams that works. It covers up all discoloration on my eyelids and under my eyes. Highly recommended. 

3. Anastacia Beverly Hills Brow Gel ($22 at Nordstrom) - once you've colored in your brows, this gel helps secure and define them a bit more. Keeps brows in place all day. I've tried the tinted ones and the clear ones, and I think the clear is the way to go (unless you want to look like Frank n furter). I love this stuff! 

4. Eos Lip Balm ($3 at Target) - great basic lip balm. It makes my lips feel really smooth and provides an SPF coverage for beach days. Highly recommended for a basic balm. 

5. NARS The Multiple in Copacabana ($39 at Sephora) - for the same reason I love Benefit High Beam, I love this highlighting stick from NARS. It gives some much needed shine to my t-zone but goes on really light. 

6. Origins GinZing Eye Cream ($30 at Sephora) - I originally got this eye cream as a free sample from Sephora, and damn you Sephora, I loved it. I wear it every night to fight the bags, puffiness, and under eye circles and I always wake up feeling like my eyes look a bit more moisturized. Maybe it's a placebo affect, but I like it!

There you have it! xoxo


0 comments: